High frequency solutions
Kallesoe Machinery has many years of experience in the field and is a specialist in high frequency technology (radio frequency) and the manufacture of high frequency solutions from 10 to 200 kW.
We have a special department exclusively engaged in the design of high frequency systems, and in our other departments we design and manufacture production lines and machines that complete the solution.
A solution using high frequency will ensure you a particularly fast, efficient and controlled heating process.
Read more about Kallesoe Machinery's high frequency industrial plants here.
A number of advantages
The use of high frequency has a number of advantages, for example:
- The processing time can be reduced significantly.
- Ideal for a just-in-time production. For example wood pressed in a HF-press does not need to rest subsequently.
- Uniform warming, leading to high product quality.
- Only material susceptible to HF-power (e.g. liquid / moisture) will be exposed to the energy. This means that the other material is not affected and does not have to cool.
- In most cases, the solutions are highly energy saving.
High frequency can be used for the processing of a whole range of organic substances. As an example we can mention:
- Gluing of wood, plywood, chipboard and fibre material, paper, etc.
- Drying of wood chips, paper, cardboard, fleece fabrics, paint, latex foam, gypsum boards
- Drying of textile coils, chemical and pharmaceutical granulates
- Drying of water-based adhesives and coatings
- Pasteurizing, baking (combined with infrared)
- Sterilization of food, beverages and animal feed
- Defrosting of meat and fish
- Warming to improve physical properties (preheating, sintering, melting)
- Welding of thermoplastics.
For Kallesoe Machinery, safety is of the utmost importance, therefore all our installations are provided with aluminum shielding. This prevents electromagnetic radiation to the surroundings, so that the high frequency exercises absolutely no danger to nearby persons. We always test our plants with special measuring devices to ensure that no radiation escapes.
Of course we meet all safety regulations and standards for this type of equipment, including E 8850:2006-02-01 ”Electric, magnetic and electromagnetic fields in the frequency range from 0 Hz to 300 GHz - Restrictions on human exposure”.